- Media Release
April 4, 2016
Great Slave Helicopters 32nd Anniversary Celebration Supports Yellowknife Community Foundation
Yellowknife – The Yellowknife Community Foundation was plea more...
- January 18, 2016
Great Slave Helicopters (GSH) is proud to announce that it has earned certification to carry hazardous materials by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) Pipeline an more...
- GSH's BK 117 was recently featured in Vertical Magazine and took the top prize for beauty in the respective category. Congratulations to Talon Gillis for capturing this spectacular shot.
- Yellowknife Based Operations Coordinator, Jennifer Burry was featured in the Fall 2015 Edition of Mining North. Jennifer was nominated by our valued customers to be featured in the magazine.
- GSH was proud to be featured on Global News along with the Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development's RAP Attack program.
WATCH: What does it take to battle Alberta wildfires by air more...
- Late afternoon on Friday June 12th, GSH Operations received a call from the Department of Emergency Services Nunavut asking us to assist in picking up two hunters that were stranded on the ice.
- May 23, 2015
GSH Assists with the Evacuation of Oil Sands Facilities
GSH and our Aboriginal Partners, the Chipewyan Prairie Dene First Nation were proud to provide emergency hel more...
- GSH AME Will Ward was awarded a Medal of Bravery on April 24, 2014, by Canada's Governor General for his efforts in rescuing two stranded Inuit Hunters from the icy waters of Frobisher Bay Nunavut in more...
- Vertical Magazine announces winners of 2013 Photo Contest
2013-11-27 16:00:00 MHM Publishing Press Release
- GSH and our sister company Air Tindi are very pleased to announce the signing of our first Alberta based partnership with the Chipewyan Prairie Dene First Nation. We are very pleased to add this ven more...
- Passenger Seating 9
- Average Cruise Speed 115 mph
- Avg. Fuel Consumption 350 ltr/hr
- Maximum Range* 345 miles
- Distance/Int load 2790 lbs cargo
- w/20 min reserve 3.0 hours
- Max Ext. Sling load** 4400 lbs
Return to Fleet